As we find our country coming out of lock down and the green shoots of normality are growing, we at Hetts have been preparing our offices to ensure that our clients and staff are safe.
Here are some of the safety measures you can expect when you visit us:-
- We have installed perspex screening in our reception.
- Card payments can be made from behind a screen. Before and after use our machine is thoroughly cleaned.
- Waiting areas are restricted to ensure safe distancing.
- Hand sanitiser is available for use by both staff and clients
- Meeting rooms are thoroughly cleaned before and after your visit.
- A designated visitor’s toilet has been set up, which provides wipes and hand sanitiser for your use. Guidelines are printed out for your information.
- Meetings, where necessary, are conducted at the correct distance.