Hetts specialise in employement law advice for both employees and employers.
The scope and complexity of employment law has developed dramatically in recent years. It is therefore important for you to consider appointing an experienced employment law solicitor to represent you in any case you may have.
Our specialist employment law team can provide cost-effective advice on this ever changing area of law. Some of the issues we may be able to help you with are listed below
- Compromise Agreements
- Breach of contract
- Unauthorised deductions from wages
- Unfair dismissal
- Terms and conditions of employment
- Flexible working arrangements
- Adoption, maternity and paternity pay and leave
- Disciplinary action
- Preparation and submission of employee grievances
- Unlawful discrimination on grounds of – age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion etc
The above list in non-exhaustive. If you feel you have a case, please do not hesitate to contact our employment law team either by calling 01724 843287, emailing email@example.com or contacting our primary employment law contacts listed below.